Do not fear! Things are in the works, and information will be posted soon. In the meantime, keep spreading the word so that other Wisconsin alumni know about this organization!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Friday, May 1, 2009
The programs of the Christendom College Alumni Network of Wisconsin are designed to use the talent and experience of alumni to meet the needs of Christendom College and the needs and interests of alumni.
Today, we are pleased to unveil our first program, the CCANW Alumni Career Network.
The CCANW Career Network is an effort to put the experience and good will of the Christendom College family at the disposal of students and alumni in need of contacts, career advice, or job opportunities.
We encourage alumni who are interested in assisting with this initiative to contact us at email@example.com
We will then add participating alumni names, addresses, and occupational information to a list available to Christendom students and alumni by request which may be of use professionally.
Additionally, if you are an alum who is interested in taking advantage of this program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
To provide a lifelong community for students and alumni of Christendom College in Wisconsin. To foster the interests and continuing academic excellence of Christendom College. To enhance commitment to Christendom College's goal of preparing students to be faithful, informed, and articulate members of Christ's Church and society.
A. The Christendom College Alumni Network of Wisconsin encourages members to provide financial support to Christendom College.
1. Increase the percentage of Wisconsin graduates participating in annual giving.
2. Establish a scholarship fund which will provide an annual award for a Christendom College student from Wisconsin.
B. The Christendom College Alumni Network of Wisconsin provides lifelong support to its members.
1. Provide opportunities to remain connected to Christendom College through various means such as an annual meeting, the online community, and activities within Wisconsin.
2. Provide services to Christendom College alumni in Wisconsin in support of their personal and professional lives after Christendom, e.g. networking, mentoring, etc.
C. The Christendom College Alumni Network of Wisconsin facilitates alumni involvement in College activities.
1. Increase the active participation of alumni with students and other alumni.
2. Help make alumni better resources to prospective students, graduates and faculty.